Around My Life

around my life

Seputar aktifitas kehidupanku dalam perjalanan usia sejak dahulu hingga saat ini yang tak terlupakan

TraveleR BLOGGER

product 1

Catatan perjalanan seorang blogger menjelajahi tempat tempat unik di seluruh negeri

My Google Plus Account

product 1

Am I Google Plus First Generation User !? Whatever it is, would You join in a circle with me ?

3327 THREE HUNDRED TEN IN ONE DAY [WITH VIDEO]

Hariyanto Wijoyo | 3 komentar

One day, I traveled out of town Makassar, riding a motorcycle my Red Kawasaki Athlete .
By carrying out office duties, conduct a working visit to the town of Pare-Pare, which is about 155 kilometers from the city of Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Depart early morning from the city of Makassar to the town of Pare-Pare and evening back to the city of Makassar, on the same day. 

With roads impassable condition still under repair, and there are several streets full of mud holes and a puddle of water, due to heavy rain fell, though not long after
re-sunny weather, according to my calculations, by driving a motorcycle, my Red Athlete Kawasaki, total distance traveled about 310 kilometers, in a single day trip.
That trip I did the day of Tuesday, May 31, 2011, riding a motorcycle with my Red Athlete Kawasaki, police numbered DD 3327 OD.








































Category : , , , , , , , , ,

Terimakasih sudah berkenan membuka dan membaca halaman postingan ini. KOMENTAR ATAU TIDAK KOMENTAR TETAP TERIMAKASIH. Kalau mau berkomentar, disarankan untuk menggunakan NAMA dan Alamat URL anda, agar komentar anda bisa berguna menjadi BACKLINK GRATIS untuk BLOG ANDA.

3 komentar

  1. wahhh totally enjoyable and had so much fun, did you?

  2. @sarah, alhamdulillah it was all made so enjoyable :)

3 komentar

  1. wahhh totally enjoyable and had so much fun, did you?

  2. @sarah, alhamdulillah it was all made so enjoyable :)

Lazada Indonesia
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net
Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net
hariyanto wijoyo Twitter Counter All Traveling Sites
Blogger Reporter Indonesia Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Warung Blogger KPK Komunitas Blogger Makassar, Anging Mammiri indonesia Blogger

TOP STORY

Update My Friend