Around My Life

around my life

Seputar aktifitas kehidupanku dalam perjalanan usia sejak dahulu hingga saat ini yang tak terlupakan

TraveleR BLOGGER

product 1

Catatan perjalanan seorang blogger menjelajahi tempat tempat unik di seluruh negeri

My Google Plus Account

product 1

Am I Google Plus First Generation User !? Whatever it is, would You join in a circle with me ?

Magic and Breakfast of 30,000 Feet

Hariyanto Wijoyo | 5 komentar






On Friday morning, at 00:45, 10 June 2011, to enjoy something fun, a truly rare experience in Indonesia could occur at this time. Breakfast and watch the magic show at an altitude of 30,000 feet above sea level.

Entertaining and fun, because it can make so much sense and body feel refreshed and relaxed, after three days of training medical equipment in GMM  Office, Cilacap.
And all that experience I can feel the return flight from Jakarta to Makassar, using a Boeing 737-800, operating by Garuda Indonesia Airways,

I sat in seat 18d, near the window, and enjoy all facilities provided, comfortable chairs, blankets and pillows, touch-screen television with a variety of entertainment options and interesting game show, and get breakfast spaghety seasoning meat, guava juice, hot tea , nata de coco .... wow a difficult experience I get from other airlines in Indonesia.

I also enjoy breakfast and watch a magic show from a touch-screen television in front of me. After that, I rest, put the headphones on my ears, select menu reading Holy Koran verse on touch-screen television, and I was berisitirahat are accompanied by melodious voice reading the holy verses of Al Quran, until finally the plane landed safely at the Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport, Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Expensive ticket prices? 
Apparently not, with the cost of six hundred four thousand rupiah for one seat, I was able to get all of the facility. 
The cost is even cheaper than other airlines.
Wonderful experience
Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah

Category : , , , , , ,

Terimakasih sudah berkenan membuka dan membaca halaman postingan ini. KOMENTAR ATAU TIDAK KOMENTAR TETAP TERIMAKASIH. Kalau mau berkomentar, disarankan untuk menggunakan NAMA dan Alamat URL anda, agar komentar anda bisa berguna menjadi BACKLINK GRATIS untuk BLOG ANDA.

5 komentar

  1. Wah aku belum bisa komentar dalam Bahasa Inggris.

  2. Nice to be able to enjoy your breakfast so high up.

  3. I don't really enjoy plane food, haha. Btw, glad to know you had a safe and enjoyable trip going home. Take care my friend!

    Myke
    Show Me Your Look Today

  4. http://i51.tinypic.com/m8fgxc.gif Happy sunday dear friend. Hugs

  5. It will surely be nice to have a tasty breakfast so high up.

New comments are not allowed.

5 komentar

  1. Wah aku belum bisa komentar dalam Bahasa Inggris.

  2. Nice to be able to enjoy your breakfast so high up.

  3. I don't really enjoy plane food, haha. Btw, glad to know you had a safe and enjoyable trip going home. Take care my friend!

    Myke
    Show Me Your Look Today

  4. http://i51.tinypic.com/m8fgxc.gif Happy sunday dear friend. Hugs

  5. It will surely be nice to have a tasty breakfast so high up.

New comments are not allowed.
Lazada Indonesia
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net
Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net
hariyanto wijoyo Twitter Counter All Traveling Sites
Blogger Reporter Indonesia Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Warung Blogger KPK Komunitas Blogger Makassar, Anging Mammiri indonesia Blogger

TOP STORY

Update My Friend